Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[P.W.S] Clan Forum.

HomeHome  SiteSite  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muller
PWS Member
PWS Member

Muller Empty
PostSubject: Muller   Muller EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 8:31 am

For those that don't know me.

my name is michael mulrooney, nickname muller. Im a massive fan of Everton and always have/will be. I used to lead Fusion-Gaming in counter strike and at some point we was unstopable. Id love to be able to back and play cs, but at the min im using my brothers laptop, who only has COD4 at the min, which ive been gettin rather used to. I was the 1st recruitment for Fusion-Gaming, and recruited most existing members. I feel i have let all that remain down, by bizzarly disapearing Sad. I hope that this can change soon and also hope my recruitment pack will b accepted, i dont know how well use have developped on COD4 or even wether a clan has been properly formed. My app points only for COD at the min and hope soon ill b able to prove myself again for Fusion-Gaming.

How are ppl still doing ?
Back to top Go down
[P.W.S] - AdE^
Admin
Admin

Muller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muller   Muller EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:28 am

Welcome back m8 Very Happy

Yes we never once lost a clanwar, it was job done. Razz

COD4 is still in early stages, i play little at mo in this game but its still early days, we have dread, santy, golix who play there for clan.
Servers for cod4 will be up very soon ! Smile

Not sure if Miro plays cod4 still and not sure if any of the members are still with us as there was a serious dead patch lol

and i failed to keep it going, not finding enough decent peeps Crying or Very sad and i play mostly cz now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwsclan.com
Muller
PWS Member
PWS Member

Muller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muller   Muller EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:15 am

i think its just the matter of permision thats stopping me from gettin steam to be honest. If u remember i had a 'crack' for free games and i still remember the account details.. i hope Razz So maybe as soon as i get the nod, ill b bk Very Happy

im hooked onto COD at the min though, does any1 know how to search a player or server a server, cos i dont Sad
Back to top Go down
[P.W.S] - AdE^
Admin
Admin

Muller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muller   Muller EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am

Yeh i remember now lol

Well if we can sort cod4 up and running properly we should have some members rdy to get servers going.

Dont know how to look servers up though, will see if i can find out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwsclan.com
Sponsored content

Muller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muller   Muller Empty

Back to top Go down

Muller
Page 1 of 1